Patients seek a dentist in Toronto area who can transform smiles with cosmetic treatments
People often keep their oral health in good condition when they love their smiles. This is critical because oral health can affect the whole body. Dr. Vageesh Sabharwal, a respected dentist at the Sabharwal Dental Group in the L4H 2J2 area, understands the importance of healthy and beautiful smiles. Men and women seek his expertise when they want to have their smiles rejuvenated. Dr. Sabhrawal and our team provide cosmetic treatments that can restore natural beauty to smiles. We offer the following cosmetic treatments:
- Teeth whitening – We strive to provide the most convenient and comfortable treatments possible. Our at-home whitening treatment allows you to brighten the teeth in the comfort of home. We provide customized whitening trays, a professional grade whitening solution, and instructions for achieving optimal results. Our in-office procedure involves safeguarding the face, lips, and gums before applying a whitening gel to the teeth. After a single appointment, a smile several shades lighter awaits.
- Dental bonding –We use a tooth-colored material called composite resin for teeth with minor chips or cracks. It is placed over the affected teeth, restoring health and beauty to the smile.
- Dental fillings – Composite resin is a versatile material that is ideal for fillings.
- Porcelain veneers – When teeth are misshapen, gapped, misaligned, cracked, chipped, or severely discolored, porcelain veneers may be ideal. For treatment, we place wafer thin porcelain shells on the teeth. Porcelain is a strong, durable, stain resistant material that blends nicely with the smile.
- Crowns – These are used to protect and strengthen natural teeth and can restore health, function, and beauty to the smile. There are various types of materials for crowns including porcelain.
- Bridges – These appliances include artificial teeth (pontics) nestled between crowns. The crowns are placed on adjacent teeth to a gap to anchor the bridges.
Whether you are seeking a brighter smile or restoring missing teeth, the Sabharwal Dental Group can help. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your smile goals and tailor a plan to meet your individual needs. Step onto a path toward the smile of your dreams by calling our team at Woodbridge office at (844) 432-0770 or Toronto office at (844) 818-0224 to schedule a consultation appointment.